Pages

Stat Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Make money for free? We'll see...

Welcome all. I was going along the internet minding my own business a few months ago, when suddenly, I landed on this page. It introduced something to me called Incentivized Freebie Websites(IFW's) and Freebie Trading. When I read everything initially, I thought that it was all a scam like many of those that I saw before, and I am sure that many of you have seen at least one of those before. I continued reading though and I have to say that despite what I thought initially, it was actually something that is real and possible. I was especially sure of this when two days after signing up, I received my first paypal payment of $50.00. It felt great to find a program that actually worked.

The basic premise behind all of this is that there are certain sites, (Link at end of post), that have partnership with certain companies; they are affiliate marketers for them, and their only objective is to generate leads for these companies. After researching for 7 straight hours, like I said previously, I was convinced and signed up.

Since then, I have made in excess of $500.00 from these sites and the amount will only increase. This came at just the right time as I was in need of some money and had no cash available. It is relatively simple to do, but also requires a bit of commitment. One would only need to spend on average 30 minutes to 1 hour every day doing this and can earn some income.

Like many other programs, this one is referral based. For referring someone to do the same thing that you did, you get paid anywhere from $20.00, which is the minimum, to about $500.00. To get paid for signing up and completing these offers, you must have been referred by someone using their unique referral link and have some compensation agreement. This is because they will only be paid for their own referrals.

One of the best things is that you can then use the site to earn a recurring income by driving your own referrals.

As with most opportunities, this one also comes with an element of risk, and it was because of this risk that I signed up and decided to go for it. Most if not all of these offers require you to provide either a debit or credit card for billing purposes, even the free offers. As these are trial offers, should you exceed the trial period, the companies want some way of charging you for this. As far as I have seen, this is the main risk involved.

Below are the links to two of these sites. Check em out if you wish and if you feel you want to, signup and complete one offer and let me know so that you can be paid.



http://justone.paradisefreebies.com/index.php?ref=7504

No comments:

Post a Comment